In this article, we will guide you through the process of integrating Getform with Slack so that you can receive real-time notifications of new form submissions and respond to them directly within the Slack platform.
HTML form example
Here is the basic HTML form:
<form action="your-getform-endpoint" method="POST"> <input type="text" name="name"> <input type="email" name="email"> <input type="text" name="message"> <button type="submit">Send</button> </form>
Create your Getform endpoint
Getting Slack Incoming Webhooks URL
The first step in integrating Getform with Slack is to create a Slack app. To do this, go to the Slack API website and sign in to your Slack account. Once you are logged in, click on the "Create New App" button and follow the prompts to create a new app.
Navigate to Slack API: Application
Create New Appand select
- To create your Slack app and start receiving Getform submissions, you'll need to choose a name for your app and select the workspace where you want to receive them. Once you've done that, simply click the
- Once you have created your app, navigate to the
Add features and functionalitysection and select the
- After activating incoming webhooks, you can add a new webhook to your workspace.
- Choose channel you want to receive Slack notifications
- Copy Slack webhook URL
- Navigate automation page on Getform dashboard and paste your Slack webhook URL into Slack action
And here is the result:
Visit this link for more information: Getform/docs
- Umur Köse